Senior Systems Engineer
Job ID: BH115310
Category: Systems Engineer
Industry: Wholesale Distribution
Performs senior level systems administration and engineering. Installs, configures, troubleshoots and engineers applications supporting the Breakthru Beverage infrastructure and data centers. Manages and maintains systems to ensure stable operation.
- Management of core operating systems and virtualization platforms including upgrades, configuration and patching. Including Microsoft Windows and VMware.
- Provides engineering and build out of new and hardware and software platforms.
- Engineer, build and upgrade of core business infrastructure include compute, storage, VMware and disaster recovery systems.
- Install, configure, troubleshoots and engineers applications supporting infrastructure and data centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or applicable work experience
- Microsoft or VMware Certification is desired by not required
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in an Systems Engineer or Administrator position
- 5 years in a Systems Engineering position
- Experience managing Microsoft server operating systems, Active Directory for 5000+ users, Disaster recovery, storage systems (SAN), Infrastructure supporting SAP, firewalls, Load Balancers, Citrix or Microsoft Terminal Server environments, and/or Office 365 environment
- 5 years of experience managing in a 5000+ user environment
- VMware Experience, including management and maintenance, Architecture and design in a multi-datacenter environment, and managing 500+ virtual servers with VMware
- Cisco core networking infrastructure experience, including managing Cisco networking equipment, architecting Cisco Data Center Core infrastructure, managing Cisco ACI
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.