IT Security Architect
Job ID: BH111531
- Lead Security Architecture Design and Implementation. Plan, research, and design robust security architectures based on current security standard methodologies and industry frameworks.
- Represent Global Information Security as a senior technical representative while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout organization in design and implementation of cloud, cloud/hybrid and on premises based implementations and solutions.
- Engage with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the company environments.
- Ability to identify trends in security landscape and develop strategies to increase security posture based product improvements, technology innovation and standards.
- Participate in application and infrastructure projects to provide security planning and mentorship.
- Responsible for understanding cross-company business needs and crafting solutions that meet business requirements while maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems.
- Build Security Architecture Specifications for multiple Information Security Domains including but not limited to; Cloud, Networking, Endpoint, SDLC, etc.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures.
- Perform risk analysis and security assessments.
- Perform reporting and metrics.
- Assist with creation, maintenance, and implementation of Information Security strategy
- Several years of experience in IT.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 + years’ experience in Information Security, including experience with security principles, and defense-in-depth techniques.
- Knowledgeable and Experience architecting solutions within Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Possess functional knowledge and administrative experience on Windows and Unix/Linux Platforms.
- Experience with designing and implementing perimeter security controls – firewall, IDS/IPS, network access control and network segmentation.
- Experience with designing and implementing host based security controls.
- Experience with Network Design including Router, Switch, VLAN and wireless security.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (ADFS, OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Functional experience with Azure Resource Manager and the Azure Platform.
- Security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies.
- Functional Knowledge of Microservices, Container, and Serverless technology.
- Network security architecture development and definition.
- Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture.
- Several years of experience in information systems with experience in designing, development and support of complex systems and solutions.
- Practical experience implementing security baselines mapped to NIST, ISO, or other industry standards.
- Advanced understanding of security solutions such as Active Directory, firewalls, IDS/IPS, PKI, and SIEM..
- Anticipates problems and identifies long-term implications of decisions and actions.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other team members in a geographic and culturally diverse workforce.
- Current holder of CISSP, or other industry certifications a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/ambitious.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.