SR CAPA Engineer (14612)
Job ID: BH109834
Category: Validation Engineer, Quality Engineer, Corrective Actions / Root Cause, Engineer
Industry: Healthcare Provider
Planet 121’s direct end-user client is looking for a Sr. CAPA Engineer to guide and support Business-Groups/Markets, and enable functions to correctly process Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs). This involves being a confident and capable working partner advising on the correct execution of the CAPA process and documentation of CAPA records.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply because we are unable to transfer or sponsor H1b candidates now.
- Conduct product and process Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Investigations from Issue identification through Implementation of solution and effectiveness monitoring.
- Project manage all aspects of CAPA activity which includes gaining the commitment of cross functional resources, scheduling CAPA team meetings, and providing CAPA deliverables per project timelines.
- Document all phases of CAPA activity in compliance with applicable standards including 21 CFR part 820.1 00 and ISO 13485, and procedural requirements.
- Maintain CAPA records, keeping them in a state of audit readiness.
- Lead and mentor cross functional teams with the implementation of appropriate root cause analysis techniques.
Planet121 Company Description
Planet121 is an internationally recognized IT Consulting Services firm established since 2003 with a specialty in SAP, Cloud Solutions & Big Data. We understand the marketplace and pride ourselves on serving IT candidates as individuals, not commodities. We recognize a candidate’s personalized skills and can match them with both direct end clients and select
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.