SAP ABAP Developer
Job ID: BH104814
Our client seeks a SAP ABAP Developer for the SAP Development team within our IT department, located at our corporate headquarters in Chicago. Reporting to the Manager of the SAP Development team, this person provides application development and technical consulting with an emphasis on delivering excellent customer service.
- Evaluate, interpret and understand Functional specifications for highly complex custom development.
- Construct Technical Specification for a solution design which will meet or exceed the functional requirements as described in the Functional Specification.
- Develop (code) the design as described in the Technical Specification.
- Conduct Technical Unit Testing of the developed objects/solution and provide full life cycle documentation.
- Support / maintain the SAP productive systems and debug system issues
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 5 years ABAP development experience in SAP ECC.
- Experience in all types of ABAP development (reports, enhancements, interfaces, function modules and module pool).
- Experience working with BADI's, enhancement points, BAPIs, IDOCs, and Web services.
- Strong understanding of ABAP objects (Object Oriented concepts).
- Experience with SAP Smartforms and/or Adobe Forms.
- Experience with SAP Fiori, Screen Personas, Gateway, SAPUI, OData technologies in implementing and extending standard SAP Fiori Apps is a plus.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.